Communications Center Agent job with EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY
BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
$66,813 TO $71,161 PA (HEW 4)
ONGOING, FULL/PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
The Communication Center is an exciting department at ECU that has several teams serving prospective students, current students, and alumni. We are a passionate team and pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service.
The ECU Communication Center handles a wide range of requests through various channels including inbound and outbound calls, email, online chat, and social media.
We currently have vacancies on our teams of future and current Communication Center students:
- Our future student The team manages the applications of all prospective students by providing advice on courses, advice on admission requirements and entry routes, as well as advice on fees and scholarships.
- Our current student The team handles inquiries for all current students and alumni by providing enrollment guidance, course advice, system navigation and general student support, as well as handling general community inquiries at wider.
what you gonna do
- Deliver an exceptional experience in every interaction
- Be diligent in logging interactions and following up on inquiries
- Provide accurate and relevant information efficiently
- Work in a team of up to 15 people
- Achieve personal/team qualitative and quantitative goals
- Have a genuine desire to help students transform their lives through higher education
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in a contact center environment
- Experience using multiple request channels (e.g. social media, chats) and CRMs
- The ability to work on repetitive tasks and stay motivated
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- History of work and achievement of performance objectives
- Previous experience in higher education (desirable)
You will also demonstrate personal qualities consistent with the University’s values of integrity, respect, rational pursuit, personal excellence and courage.
Please note that ECU is a smoke-free environment.
Benefits & Compensation
These positions attract a salary of $66,813 – $71,161 (HEW 4) per year plus 17% college pension contributionfulltime.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements can also be negotiated to suit your personal situation.
ECU offers an award-winning health and wellness program and a wide range of employee benefits in the areas of entertainment, finance, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For more information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Job Opportunities website.
How to register
Please upload your resume along with a statement of no more than 1-2 pages addressing the key criteria above with reference to the attached job description.
Applications close on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 11:30 p.m. (AWST).
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS TO FIL THE POSITIONS.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting societal differences. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address the under-representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified individuals from all walks of life. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.